Thursday, May 15, 2008

10 upon 10

This tag is courtesy solitary bliss
10 Things That I MIss :-
i'll write them in order they appear in my head
1. all my old schools . in each of these places i'v made friends who were as dear to me then as esha & saheli r now & i miss all of them .

2. AEIE classmates.

3.There was a time wen i had loads of books - stories, novels , comics etc. & wud spend many leisurly noons & nights reading them . I wish i cud get that free time back.

4.My first diary. the one in which i wrote in english.As far as i remember i was the 1 who threw it wen mom discovered it.

5.The cakes & cookies mom baked . thanx to the advent of microwave u dont get the lovely brown rust u used to from ovens .

6.From tv i wish theyd show reruns if not nu seasons of remix, hip hip hurray, small wonder.

7.I used to paint in school . hated the drawing classes in school coz they usually made us do boring stuff like scenries or scene at railway station , but I used 2 paint at home , untaught , uninterrupted . Soon after class 12 the paint box dried up & somehow havent been able 2 get back to it.

8. How could i forget Mathematics . this sem we had none , I'll surely miss the assured O from that subject . Not only that , i fell in love with this subject in class 9 & not having to do even 1 sum in the last 6 months !!! that was tough ;)

9.a pimple less face ( teeheee hheee heee )

10. & last but not the least the only outdoor sport i really liked playing - badminton - u know i was really good while i played it :)

& Now The 10 Things That I Wish to Achieve in the Next 10 Years
I usually dont wish for many things at a time , but , i set goals to be completed within a period of time. So here they are :-
1. To learn driving within the next 5 months.

2. Get a 9pt atleast once in the remaining 3 years of college.

3.Success - within exactly 10 years .

4.A tension free personality

5. To curb my long orkut hours everyday, sometimes i sit there just without doing anything.

6. In the 10th year a boyfriend ( maybe i'll be ready for commitment by then hehehhehhe)

7.visit all the areas my dad had been posted & make a picture album out of it.

8. make every near & dear ones & maybe some friends also ,to develop the habit of not throwing
anything on the roads - not even bus tickets.(I'm maniac about that )

9. buy a supercool chota car like the one saif had in salaam namaste.

10.To learn the trick of leaving one's hair open without feeling the heat :)

5 comments:

A Benevolent Sultan for Life said...

"The cakes & cookies mom baked . thanx to the advent of microwave you don't get the lovely brown rust u used to from ovens".

I Don't usually read Tag post(thats actually a lie), coz I don't like anything which are bound to templates ,stereotypes or anything hackneyed but then you made it really Interesting , Hey I enjoyed reading them seriously .

" I used to paint in school . hated the drawing classes in school coz they usually made us do boring stuff like scenries or scene at railway station , but I used 2 paint at home , untaught , uninterrupted . Soon after class 12 the paint box dried up & somehow havent been able 2 get back to it. "
wow .

9 points ,hmm , you all are topper gals .

A Benevolent Sultan for Life said...

Actually I realize that I am overdoing with comments in your blog , I usually don't trespass , but I think you don't mind , you can always delete them though .

vanilla sky said...

ahh....nice nice!

and yesss....maths is something we all miss :( particularly in this sem:( when we have t ruckloads of xerox to mug up :(

bf in 2018? we will attain spirituality then!!

yess ! yess! i too miss badminton :(

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

@tyro-
arre wat topper , we can only see jhuthe muthe khwab :) & plz continue the flow of comments as u see not many ( actually only 2) people comment here.

@saheli
seriously , by the time we pass we'll b having a truckload of xerox! bhab raddiwala theke koto pabo !!!!! & about the bf thing - yup maybe we'll start going to a satsang by then & meet som1 there :)

Mads said...

abbeeeeee :O wanna be 9 pointer ki bacchi.
i hate u hate u hate u hate u :X
silly topper X-( :(

cakes and cookies wala point mast tha.
bf in 2018? :| okay, aunty :|

hehe @ remix, hip hip hurray and small wonder :) :)