Friday, July 28, 2017

Deja Vu

Is it you again ?
You who I fall for each time 
My idea of love , you rear your head 
Like a dragon sleeping for a long time
Like a flower blooming once in a year

Like the moon which turns blue once in a while,
You remind me yet again ,
How sparkling your eyes are ,
How infectious your laughter is,
The way my lips align when I smile at you, 
to make me feel beautiful once more

Like a disillusioned hypocrite , the heart fools the mind again
They call it deja vu 

With rose colored glasses I view the world ,

With a rosé addiction I feel the air
With a sweet affliction I breath in the air 

You make the romantic in me come alive , 
Unafraid that yet again it might be doused

Words become more meaningful than they should ,


The one who makes me think that how can two souls be so similar
I am smarter this time around , I understand tis' affliction of mine 
And I know that like every time , this time too we must depart

To meet again , once more ...

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,

there is a field. I'll meet you there." ~ Rumi

No comments: